Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reload Keywords and EXIF data from changed/updated images/jpgs into cpg  (Read 12647 times)

cottage

• Coppermine novice
Re: Reload Keywords and EXIF data from changed/updated images/jpgs into cpg
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 07:17:57 pm »

Hi Andre,

A ghost from the past - I'd be really keen on this mod.

Effectively, I'd be looking for a button that re-reads all EXIF data and overwrites old data. In contrast to the "Read EXIF info again", I'd be looking for a script that runs across all albums (or individual albums if that is easier) rather than jsut applying to a single image.

The specific usage scenario is that I had to time shift a large chunk of images that a user uploaded, in order to make the "sort by exif" script work. Clearing the exif table is not a solution, as the table only seems to get repopulated for individual pictures (?)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

EXIF data is only read from the picture file if there's no data in the exif table for that file. So after you've cleared the exif table you'd have to view each picture once to re-populate the exif table. Unfortunately there's no option to read EXIF data from all files in the admin tools. Would you be so kind to start a new thread for that admin tool option in the feature requests board? Thank you!

cottage

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 07:45:02 pm »

Moved

Walkinman

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Skolai Images - Nature, Travel and Adventure stock photos
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2013, 08:11:58 am »

Hey Folks,

Just wondering if there is any hope for this suggestion to be implemented? It'd be nice to have the option of reloading IPTC data, rather than deleting an image and reloading, or insetting data manually.

Thanks

Cheers

Carl
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.