Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gallery is using too much resources suddenly  (Read 3506 times)

lolisam

• Coppermine newbie
Gallery is using too much resources suddenly
« on: November 24, 2010, 07:27:42 am »

Hello There

i've been having a problem with my gallery that started in the past few days, the link to my gallery is www.taylorpictures.net
basically what happened is that my site started crashing repetitively and when I asked my host they said that the gallery is using too much memory
please note that its been working just fine and suddenly that problem appeared so it couldn't possibly be about the traffic and also I was already on a VPS server

so what I did was I searched everywhere and checked almost all the memory related topics on the board but I couldn't find a solution to my problem! So I raised my re-sources and now I have the double memory limit I use to have. But the problem is still happening! The gallery is just using too much resources and I just can't figure out why

Also I have another gallery on the same server thats 2 times more popular but its not even using %30 of what this gallery is using!

I really need help so please tell me if there's anything that I need to do in order to fix this problem or make it stop happening. There may be a broken script but I have no idea what it is!  If you need me to provide anymore info please let me know and I will

I will really appreciate your help

thanks a lot

Nibbler

Re: Gallery is using too much resources suddenly
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 10:32:53 am »

Update to 1.5.

lolisam

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Gallery is using too much resources suddenly
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 08:25:20 am »

thank you so much!
I successfully upgraded to 1.5 and I hope it will fix it!
I will definitely let you know about the results tomorrow
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 21 queries.