Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jupload for 1.5 problem/continuation?  (Read 4579 times)

Cath22

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Fotofantastic
Jupload for 1.5 problem/continuation?
« on: December 28, 2010, 09:19:06 pm »

I can only find a Jupload version for 1.5 in the old 1.4 version section, since I have a problem I have placed my question there, (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,69375.0.html)
However it looks like not much is happening there (well it is an old section....), so therefore I thought of placing here aswell with a link since it does aply to the 1.5 version.
qui custodiet ipsos custodes

Cath22

• Fotofantastic
Re: Jupload for 1.5 problem/continuation?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 09:41:01 pm »

I can only find a Jupload version for 1.5 in the old 1.4 version section, since I have a problem I have placed my question there, (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,69375.0.html)
However it looks like not much is happening there (well it is an old section....), so therefore I thought of placing here aswell with a link since it does aply to the 1.5 version.

Jeepers, please delete this message, I have solved the problem, it seems my Java runtime was to old

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 05:10:09 pm »

Threads remain
We don't delete threads if the request starter has found the answer he was looking for: the point of a support board is that questions and answers remain available for others with similar issues. For the benefit of others, threads don't get deleted. You have to understand this when composing your message in the first place - compose it wisely. The ability for regular users to edit their postings has deliberately been removed because of frequent abuse in the past. It's up to the decision of the board staff (admins, moderators, developers) wether a thread remains or not.

Thanks for resolving your thread.

Cath22

• Fotofantastic
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 07:17:13 pm »

So true, I forgot that others could benefit also from my mistakes hihihi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.