Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error when upload captures to gallery  (Read 12095 times)

charmedgirltamie1989

• Coppermine newbie
Error when upload captures to gallery
« on: November 13, 2010, 10:42:33 pm »

I made over 3800 screencaptures of Hilary's movie Beauty of the Briefcase for my website DailyDuff.nl. All the files where uploaded to the server trough FTP with no problem, but when i tried to add them to the coppermine gallery I got a '500 internal Server Error'. At first i thought the internet browser wasn't able to load the page in time, so i tried a diffrent one - still the same problem.

Then i tought there might me something wrong with the album name so changed that, still didn't work. The i thought that there might be a bad/wrong file in the album, but could find anything. So i tried checking the files in a diffrent album and them uploading them after I put them in the correct album again , and was albe to up them at 100-200 a time.

But now I only have like 600 captures to go a the '500 internal server error' appears again. What can I do? Already upgraded to the latest coppermine 1.5.8. I have no problem adding other files to the gallery.

papukaija

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Error when upload captures to gallery
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 02:22:31 am »

Your screenshots are probably too big. You can either try to decrease their size or increase the memory limit of your server. More details on internal server errors (that's why using different browsers or file/folder/album names won't help) are available here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.