Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Users can't register  (Read 2941 times)

porcelina

• Coppermine newbie
Users can't register
« on: November 13, 2010, 06:58:32 pm »

I upgraded to cpg 1.5.4 a while back when my gallery was hacked, and now new users (and many old ones) aren't able to log in or register because when they click the "OK" button after entering their info, nothing happens.  I thought this might be because I was using a really old theme, but I just switched themes, and the problem still persists.  I noticed at the very bottom of the page, there is a bit of html (align_left tag) that isn't closed and appears on the screen.  I'm not sure which file that bit of HTML is located in in order to fix it.  I have disabled plug-ins bu it didn't help.

http://vivandlarry.com/gallery/index.php

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Nibbler

Re: Users can't register
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 07:05:42 pm »

Update to 1.5.8 and apply the required theme updates - http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/theme_upgrade_14x-15x.htm#theme_convert_template are missing.

porcelina

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 07:18:25 pm »

thanks, will do

ScottHays1218

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 11:45:45 pm »

Sorry to piggy back on this, but although i didn't think i was this illiterate, i couldn't even figure out how to start a post on here.  I have tried to logon to my site several times, with every known user name i can think of, and then when i submit my e-mail for the user name or password to be e-mailed to me, it doesn't recognize me as even existing.  Any ideas?  I tried to update, but this is where I am totally ignorant.  Not exactly user friendly when you aren't a programer trying to get this thing installed and such.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 12:22:58 pm »

Sorry to piggy back on this, but although i didn't think i was this illiterate, i couldn't even figure out how to start a post on here.  I have tried to logon to my site several times, with every known user name i can think of, and then when i submit my e-mail for the user name or password to be e-mailed to me, it doesn't recognize me as even existing.  Any ideas?  I tried to update, but this is where I am totally ignorant.  Not exactly user friendly when you aren't a programer trying to get this thing installed and such.
Please start a new thread according to the board rules.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.