Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Category Album and File totals do not include sub-sub categories  (Read 2809 times)

scohen125

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Retina Gallery
Category Album and File totals do not include sub-sub categories
« on: November 09, 2010, 03:14:39 pm »

I recently added sub-sub categories (a 3rd level) to my gallery at www.retinagallery.com .  The homepage tallies of the total number of albums and files in each category listed on the homepage are now incorrect because the totals listed do not include the totals in the sub-categories.

If you look at my homepage, the category 'Macular Diseases' has no numbers next to it which is good.
Each subcategory has next to it the number of albums and files included in that subcategory, but the total does not include the sub-subcategories.  So it looks like there is not much in the gallery when you look at the homepage, but when you click on a subcategory (http://www.retinagallery.com/index.php?cat=3)  and go to the page with the next level down of categories, you see that there are a lot of images.

I would like the lowest level categories displayed on the homepage to have the correct total of ALL albums and files (called images on my site) within that category or subcategory.   I hope this is explained clearly.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Category Album and File totals do not include sub-sub categories
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 03:33:44 pm »

Explained clearly enough (at least for me), but as I already told you I don't have a straight-forward fix for that setup.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.