Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help locating Code to edit for two specific areas of theme  (Read 2930 times)

Paul1982

• Coppermine newbie
Need help locating Code to edit for two specific areas of theme
« on: November 09, 2010, 12:50:24 am »

Hi Guys,

First off, apologies if this has already been done on the boards before but I have done searches and can't find the answers I need. Also, I am unable to add a link to the gallery as it's password protected so you wouldn't be able to view it. I have however attached a screenshot so you can see my theme. The two edits I need to make are...

1. Changing the colour of the "album title and sortorder " menu box above the thumbails (see attached screenshot). At the moment it is white, I need to change it to black so that the album title shows up. The album title is currently also in white so doesn't show up against the white background. I also need to get my designer to add the sortorder buttons back in as he removed them.

2. How do I change the colour of the caption below a photo? The captions show up under the photo thumbs in black as they should do, but not when I go to the individual image. On the individual image page the caption is currently in white as it only shows up if I highlight page with my mouse.

I would be really grateful for any help anyone can give. I forgot to add I'm running the latest coppermine version, 1.5.

I also apologise for my non-technical language, I'm not a designer or programmer!

Regards,

Paul

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Re: Need help locating Code to edit for two specific areas of theme
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 01:06:18 am »

You must post a link even if it password protected, you could provide a test user account.
Without being able to view your custom theme it is difficult to determine the css properties that need to be changed.

If you don't want to provide a link you'll have to use one of the tools here => http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/dev_tools.htm#dev_tools_web_development
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.