Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help locating Code to edit for two specific areas of theme  (Read 2931 times)

Paul1982

• Coppermine newbie
Need help locating Code to edit for two specific areas of theme
« on: November 09, 2010, 12:50:24 am »

Hi Guys,

First off, apologies if this has already been done on the boards before but I have done searches and can't find the answers I need. Also, I am unable to add a link to the gallery as it's password protected so you wouldn't be able to view it. I have however attached a screenshot so you can see my theme. The two edits I need to make are...

1. Changing the colour of the "album title and sortorder " menu box above the thumbails (see attached screenshot). At the moment it is white, I need to change it to black so that the album title shows up. The album title is currently also in white so doesn't show up against the white background. I also need to get my designer to add the sortorder buttons back in as he removed them.

2. How do I change the colour of the caption below a photo? The captions show up under the photo thumbs in black as they should do, but not when I go to the individual image. On the individual image page the caption is currently in white as it only shows up if I highlight page with my mouse.

I would be really grateful for any help anyone can give. I forgot to add I'm running the latest coppermine version, 1.5.

I also apologise for my non-technical language, I'm not a designer or programmer!

Regards,

Paul

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Re: Need help locating Code to edit for two specific areas of theme
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 01:06:18 am »

You must post a link even if it password protected, you could provide a test user account.
Without being able to view your custom theme it is difficult to determine the css properties that need to be changed.

If you don't want to provide a link you'll have to use one of the tools here => http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/dev_tools.htm#dev_tools_web_development
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.