Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Home page - remove reporting of right columns display album and file counts  (Read 3828 times)

scohen125

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Retina Gallery

I have just subdivided my categories into subcategories and sub-subcategories.  Now that I have a 3rd level of categories, the album and files counts on the homepage are incorrect.  The albums and files in the sub-sub categories do not get counted.  I would like to eliminate these numbers from the homepage.  Can someone help me find the correct place to edit my files to remove these right two columns please?

Thanks you

http://www.retinagallery.com/

I am using the curves theme.

My recently edited theme.php file is attached.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

scohen125

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Retina Gallery

I have edited my language file and now instead of 'files' the heading is 'images'.  I would like instead of removing the display of the right columns to correct them so that they include the correct 'file' (aka image) count for each category by not ignoring the files (images) in the sub-sub categories.  I appreciate the help.  I know this is a free package.  So far everyone on this board has been very helpful.   Thank you all. (mostly Andre and Jeff).

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

I would like instead of removing the display of the right columns to correct them so that they include the correct 'file' (aka image) count for each category by not ignoring the files (images) in the sub-sub categories.
That totally differs from your initial request. Please start a new thread, although I doubt that someone has a straight-forward solution. Maybe you discovered a bug.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.