Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error: Bridging cpg1.5.8 with phpbb3 3.0.7-PL1  (Read 4744 times)

Psycho420

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal error: Bridging cpg1.5.8 with phpbb3 3.0.7-PL1
« on: November 06, 2010, 04:32:37 pm »

I have the following issue when trying to bridge coppermine and phpbb3:

When I try to bridge it without putting in the forums cookie prefix I can use coppermine but it redirects me to the forum login and does not transfer that info back to coppermine.
When I do add the forum prefix in the bridge manager I get the following fatal error message on all coppermine pages:

While executing query 'SELECT user_id, user_password, group_id FROM `420forums`.420time_noonhost_com_sessions INNER JOIN `420forums`.420time_noonhost_com_users ON session_user_id = user_id WHERE session_id = '20aa1e99b6d8ab61c20a4715f037e18a'' in bridge/phpbb3.inc.php on line 131

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.420time_noonhost_com_sessions INNER JOIN `420forums`.420time_noonhost_com_users' at line 1

Coppermine install: http://420gamingforums.com/420bucket/
Bridging app install: http://420gamingforums.com/forums/
Coppermine version: cpg1.5.8
Bridging app version: phpbb3 3.0.7-PL1
Test user account: user: test123/ pass: testing123

BridgeManager settings:
Bridge app URL:  http://420gamingforums.com/forums
Relative path to your bridge app's config file:  ../forums/
Cookie name or prefix:  phpbb3_r1o7v
Use post-based groups?:  0 

Nibbler

Re: Fatal error: Bridging cpg1.5.8 with phpbb3 3.0.7-PL1
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 04:56:58 pm »

You should avoid using numbers at the start of table name prefixes when using MySQL based applications. Anyway, you should be able to fix this by changing bridge/phpbb3.inc.php from

Code: [Select]
            // Derived full table names
            $this->usertable = '`' . $this->db['name'] . '`.' . $this->db['prefix'] . $this->table['users'];
            $this->groupstable =  '`' . $this->db['name'] . '`.' . $this->db['prefix'] . $this->table['groups'];
            $this->sessionstable =  '`' . $this->db['name'] . '`.' . $this->db['prefix'] . $this->table['sessions'];
            $this->usergroupstable =  '`' . $this->db['name'] . '`.' . $this->db['prefix'] . $this->table['usergroups'];

to

Code: [Select]

// Derived full table names
            $this->usertable = '`' . $this->db['name'] . '`.`' . $this->db['prefix'] . $this->table['users'] . '`';
            $this->groupstable =  '`' . $this->db['name'] . '`.`' . $this->db['prefix'] . $this->table['groups'] . '`';
            $this->sessionstable =  '`' . $this->db['name'] . '`.`' . $this->db['prefix'] . $this->table['sessions'] . '`';
            $this->usergroupstable =  '`' . $this->db['name'] . '`.`' . $this->db['prefix'] . $this->table['usergroups'] . '`';

Psycho420

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Fatal error: Bridging cpg1.5.8 with phpbb3 3.0.7-PL1
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 05:05:27 pm »

Right on! This fix did work... Thank you very much and I will definitely remember that for future installations.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.