Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: strange thing happening  (Read 3158 times)

heavensportal

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • The Fantasy Attic
strange thing happening
« on: November 01, 2010, 06:42:52 am »

my owners like version 1.4.27  and just recently we have developed a problem. Never experienced this before so not sure what to do.

one of the members made a few albums with a password and for his eyes only...only now when he creates any new album...it seems that it likes his password and images so much that it places copies of his images into any album he puts an image into.

even in his own gallery at his site....he has an album that says there are only 58 images but when you look inside there are many pages and there are several that are "linked to another album...you will se th eones that are supposed to be in that album and also find when you click on the one that should not be in there...its path is to the proper album where it is seen...NOT the path of the one it is showing in.

this is one album to view:

http://jherriths-lair.thefantasiesattic.net/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=1

first page is proper but second page has images that are for a different album

i have run the database update and the problem still persists, what else can I do?

Nibbler

Re: strange thing happening
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 12:15:38 pm »

That's a feature not a bug. Remove the album keywords if you don't want the files to be linked in this way.

heavensportal

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: strange thing happening
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 04:53:13 am »

that is weird but thanks for the  tip. the thing is why I thought it was a bug was....there are others that use their username as a keyword and this did not happen with their images.....we did as you instructed and now it is better.

thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.