Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine 1.5 doesn't show the page navigation URL  (Read 2566 times)

willy2010

• Coppermine novice
Coppermine 1.5 doesn't show the page navigation URL
« on: October 31, 2010, 02:48:20 pm »

Hi, I've installed Coppermine 1.5 and got some problems about configuration (because I don't know how to do it). One thing is: why I can't see the page URL when navigate through pages on the web browser ? for example if my domain is www.myphotoalbum.com  it's doesn't change indipendent of the page (I expect to see for example www.myphotoalbum.com/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=4  that I can use for sending puntual links to people. The next question later :-)  Thanks a lot !

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Coppermine 1.5 doesn't show the page navigation URL
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 09:52:42 pm »

Please post a link to your gallery where it doesn't work. It works as expected when I follow the url of your provides email address.

willy2010

• Coppermine novice
Re: Coppermine 1.5 doesn't show the page navigation URL RESOLVED
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 10:44:15 pm »

Please post a link to your gallery where it doesn't work. It works as expected when I follow the url of your provides email address.

Thank you very much for you reply and sorry lot but the problem was the redirect from my internet hosting provider :-(

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Coppermine 1.5 doesn't show the page navigation URL
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 07:49:28 am »

Marking accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.