Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Removing images belong to user galleries from last additions page...  (Read 3384 times)

Steven

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,

I am using the last additions feature to give users a preview of what's inside my public album.  However, I want to keep images from my private galleries from appearing in the last additions page.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Steven

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Removing images belong to user galleries from last additions page...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 05:30:07 pm »

Just restrict the private albums to be viewed by certain groups only.  They will then still be in when you are looking, but not when someone not in the group is visiting.

There is a mod to restrict the meta albums to certain albums/cats, please search the mods board.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Steven

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Removing images belong to user galleries from last additions page...
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 05:52:12 pm »

Hi,

The private galleries are actually belong to my users and they set those for "everyone" to view.  All I want is to keep the main page with general images instead of personal ones.  I don't mean to cause more problems, but do you have the link to mod you refered to?

Thanks
Steven
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.