Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: New options and features  (Read 4520 times)

ThunderBoy

• Coppermine newbie
    • Photograph
[Invalid]: New options and features
« on: October 14, 2010, 12:45:21 pm »

I use coppermine 1.5.8 about a month and i miss you here these things, so you will mention them and i hope you'll change my mind over them.

1, Ordering photo by serial number photo (This information must be read from the exif and there serial frame number is entered). ;)
Not only sort photos by name, because when i have the photo album photo taken in the order and they have different file names or for inserting them more also pid crises cross, so they do not get any shift in the order they were shot. I tried different sort, which is available, but none of them set me ordering as they were actually photographed. Is solved here for earlier versions: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,43278.0.html

2, When editing a batch files must be possible to set up or already built directly that individual photos are sorted in the order, not according to pid. More info here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,65391.0.html
This also coincides with point number one.

3, In each album separately in shifting the photo. Not common shift for the whole gallery. As it is now, it's imperfect and very backward.  :-\

4, The possibility of adding photos to each album, saying it save photos directly to a pre-selected and create the directory. Not thousands of photos to enter a directory called userpics.
Can i bypass through batchwise to add photos, but the disadvantage is that in a certain directory i need to have pre-entered all the photos. But the problem is adding further to these same photo album a bit later. Then i have to only add photos and classically it already saved me turn them directly into the userpics. Jaaaj  :'(

If you have any ideas or it is something of which to be implanted in the gallery, so please let me know. I've seen anywhere but there.  8)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 06:44:45 pm by Joachim Müller »
I apologize for my english :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: New options and features
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 06:44:30 pm »

Board rules / Forum policies: One Question per Thread. That rules is even more important to respect when asking for new features. You haven't, that's why you have rendered your own thread invalid and useless. Marking accordingly and locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.