Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album changes when leaving a comment.  (Read 3445 times)

DigitalMind

• Coppermine novice
Album changes when leaving a comment.
« on: October 14, 2010, 08:23:21 pm »

Hi guys.
   Jason from DemotivationalPics.com again.  The following has been bugging me for a while, so I figured I'd ask if there's a fix or a reason for this. (It's been like this in all versions of coppermine that I've used)

Basically, lets say you're going through the LAST UPLOADS (or last comments, or most viewed, or top rated) and you leave a comment, suddenly you're only viewing images from whatever album that picture belongs in, and not the last uploads, comments, (whatever) section anymore.   

Surely I'm not the first to notice this ... what's up with that ?

Once again I've gotta mention how impressed I am with coppermine 1.5.X compared to the 1.4.X ... great job guys.  (the biggest thing for me is that the URL's of the images don't change anymore.. that makes such a HUGE difference) 

Jason
DemotivationalPics.com

Nibbler

Re: Album changes when leaving a comment.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 09:00:56 pm »

Just a side effect of the way the comment system is coded. This may well change for 1.6.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 11:02:40 am »

This may well change for 1.6.
Agree.

DigitalMind

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 05:49:40 pm »

That's nice to hear.  Ok thanks guys, I'll mark this as solved since I got the info I wanted. 

Have a nice weekend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.