Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem after updating coppermine from fantastico  (Read 4636 times)

mastertec

• Coppermine newbie
Problem after updating coppermine from fantastico
« on: October 10, 2010, 05:08:54 pm »

Hi everybody!

First - sorry for my terrible english - it's not my first language so it's little bit difficult for me and it could be some more difficult for you :)
I have done my own research to fix the problem, I have used google but I haven't found anything.

Recently my fantastico notified me, that there's update avaible for coppermine from 1.4.x to 1.5.8 (I don't remember which version was installed), so I have clicked 'update' link. Update process has finished without errors from fantastico. I have used fantastico's auto-update before, and there was no problems. Even when the scripts was modified and auto-update failed, there was no problem in restoring backup archives, but not this time.
Something gone wrong and I cannot determine what it was, so I have followed instructions to restore backups. I have dropped database and deleted all the coppermine files. Then I have extracted backup archive and imported database backup from backup.sql.
There was no errors while restoring backups, but coppermine displayed message, that one of tables was missing. When I have checked the restored database in PHPMyAdmin, I have noticed, that all table's prefix was changed from cpg_ to cpg14x_.

I have fixed all table names, but coppermine is still down. It displays only "Fatal error :" and there is no explanation.

Ok, so I have checked logs to determine what's happened. I have found error messages like that:

In security log:
2010-10-10 02:21:28 - Denied privileged access to functions.inc.php by user Guest at IP 85.222.18.28
2010-10-10 02:21:28 - Invalid form token encountered for functions.inc.php by user Guest at IP 85.222.18.28

In database log:
2010-10-09 23:50:23 - While executing query 'SELECT name, value FROM cpg_config' in include/init.inc.php on line 181 the following error was encountered:
Table 'masterte_copp1.cpg_config' doesn't exist (entry caused by wrong table prefix, and it's fixed)
2010-10-10 02:21:28 - While executing query 'SELECT MAX(group_quota) AS disk_max, MIN(group_quota) AS disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) AS can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) AS can_send_ecards, MAX(can_post_comments) AS can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) AS can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) AS can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) AS has_admin_access, MAX(access_level) AS access_level, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) AS pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) AS  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg_usergroups WHERE group_id in (3)' in bridge/udb_base.inc.php on line 321
the following error was encountered:
Unknown column 'access_level' in 'field list' (entry after fixing table prefix)

There was no other messages in logs.

I tried to find something like 'field list' and access_level column myself, but there's nothing like that.

What's really happened? How to fix that?
Please help! I don't know what my girlfriend will do to me, when she will come back, but probably I will be a dead man.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 05:12:36 pm by Jeff Bailey »

mastertec

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Problem after updating coppermine from fantastico
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 05:21:47 pm »

Thanks for editing.

I forgot about link to my gallery: http://www.mastertec.webd.pl/coppermine
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.