Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem after updating coppermine from fantastico  (Read 4645 times)

mastertec

• Coppermine newbie
Problem after updating coppermine from fantastico
« on: October 10, 2010, 05:08:54 pm »

Hi everybody!

First - sorry for my terrible english - it's not my first language so it's little bit difficult for me and it could be some more difficult for you :)
I have done my own research to fix the problem, I have used google but I haven't found anything.

Recently my fantastico notified me, that there's update avaible for coppermine from 1.4.x to 1.5.8 (I don't remember which version was installed), so I have clicked 'update' link. Update process has finished without errors from fantastico. I have used fantastico's auto-update before, and there was no problems. Even when the scripts was modified and auto-update failed, there was no problem in restoring backup archives, but not this time.
Something gone wrong and I cannot determine what it was, so I have followed instructions to restore backups. I have dropped database and deleted all the coppermine files. Then I have extracted backup archive and imported database backup from backup.sql.
There was no errors while restoring backups, but coppermine displayed message, that one of tables was missing. When I have checked the restored database in PHPMyAdmin, I have noticed, that all table's prefix was changed from cpg_ to cpg14x_.

I have fixed all table names, but coppermine is still down. It displays only "Fatal error :" and there is no explanation.

Ok, so I have checked logs to determine what's happened. I have found error messages like that:

In security log:
2010-10-10 02:21:28 - Denied privileged access to functions.inc.php by user Guest at IP 85.222.18.28
2010-10-10 02:21:28 - Invalid form token encountered for functions.inc.php by user Guest at IP 85.222.18.28

In database log:
2010-10-09 23:50:23 - While executing query 'SELECT name, value FROM cpg_config' in include/init.inc.php on line 181 the following error was encountered:
Table 'masterte_copp1.cpg_config' doesn't exist (entry caused by wrong table prefix, and it's fixed)
2010-10-10 02:21:28 - While executing query 'SELECT MAX(group_quota) AS disk_max, MIN(group_quota) AS disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) AS can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) AS can_send_ecards, MAX(can_post_comments) AS can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) AS can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) AS can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) AS has_admin_access, MAX(access_level) AS access_level, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) AS pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) AS  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg_usergroups WHERE group_id in (3)' in bridge/udb_base.inc.php on line 321
the following error was encountered:
Unknown column 'access_level' in 'field list' (entry after fixing table prefix)

There was no other messages in logs.

I tried to find something like 'field list' and access_level column myself, but there's nothing like that.

What's really happened? How to fix that?
Please help! I don't know what my girlfriend will do to me, when she will come back, but probably I will be a dead man.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 05:12:36 pm by Jeff Bailey »

mastertec

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Problem after updating coppermine from fantastico
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 05:21:47 pm »

Thanks for editing.

I forgot about link to my gallery: http://www.mastertec.webd.pl/coppermine
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.