Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems updating 1.4.27 to 1.5.4 or something else  (Read 5930 times)

Partypapst2

• Coppermine newbie
Problems updating 1.4.27 to 1.5.4 or something else
« on: January 15, 2020, 04:46:59 pm »

Hello,
wenn i tried to update my coppermine gallery i had one problem. When i tried to start update.php the screen said: Something is wrong or you install coppermine for the first time and it takes me to the install screen. There i do the process up to point 8 and then it will end with the following:
MySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM COMMENT='Used to store albums'' at line 22 on query ' CREATE TABLE cpg15x_albums ( aid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, title varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', description text NOT NULL, visibility int(11) NOT NULL default '0', uploads enum('YES','NO') NOT NULL default 'NO', comments enum('YES','NO') NOT NULL default 'YES', votes enum('YES','NO') NOT NULL default 'YES', pos int(11) NOT NULL default '0', category int(11) NOT NULL default '0', owner int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', thumb int(11) NOT NULL default '0', keyword VARCHAR( 50 ), alb_password VARCHAR( 32 ), alb_password_hint TEXT, moderator_group INT NOT NULL default 0, alb_hits INT( 10 ) NOT NULL default 0, PRIMARY KEY (aid), KEY alb_category (category), KEY `moderator_group` (`moderator_group`), KEY `visibility` (`visibility`) ) TYPE=MyISAM COMMENT='Used to store albums''

Someone an idea why the update.php doesn't work and is it possible to "reinstall" over the old coppermine version so that over 600 albums are not lost?

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Problems updating 1.4.27 to 1.5.4 or something else
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 05:35:55 pm »

You should be upgrading from 1.4.x to 1.5.48

Follow the directions: https://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm#upgrade_any

Partypapst2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 12:56:52 am »

Same Problem... Can't update... only new installation. I have 664 albums, don't wanna lose them.

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 01:51:14 pm »

If you will PM me with your cPanel login, I will try to help you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.