Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album disappeared!  (Read 3811 times)

lauriesscraps

• Coppermine novice
Album disappeared!
« on: October 01, 2010, 08:34:13 pm »

I moved an album from a Group I created back to the member galleries and now it is not showing up, but the files are still there. When I do a search for the name of the album, all the files show up, but no album thumbnail in the member galleries category. The album name is hripp.

Anyone know why this is and how I can fix it? Thank you!

Laurie

lauriesscraps.com/gallery

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Re: Album disappeared!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 09:17:51 pm »

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

lauriesscraps

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 09:36:21 pm »

Why can I not edit the album properties as an admin like I did before to move it from the Creative Team galleries to the member galleries or from the member galleries to the creative team galleries. When I did that it disappeared from the thumbnail list of the member galleries that I have listed first. I want to get it back in the thumbnail list.

lauriesscraps

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 10:31:06 pm »

Now a user in my gallery is saying this...
For some reason I can't look at any images in the gallery.  I can see the thumbnails but if I try and go into any of the albums it says I'm not allowed to view images.  There's also not a tab anymore for me to upload layouts.  I've logged in and out a couple times, but still have the same problem.

Is it related?

lauriesscraps

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 11:21:54 pm »

OK< sorry. the problems just keep coming. It is now saying that I am not allowed to view any images when I am logged in as a registered user. So how are my registered users supposed to see them?! Is it a setting I messed up? I tried to go through the bridge manager, that might have done something?

lauriesscraps

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 11:27:06 pm »

Now another problem.... my user group for my Creative Team has disappeared too! I know I didn't delete that, so what is wrong? And the original user in question? She doesn't even exist anymore because that group is gone. I am so confused. I hope someone can help me. I am starting to FREAK OUT! Thanks for reading all these posts!

lauriesscraps

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 11:47:41 pm »

OK, I have spent the last couple hours going over this. I hope you can forgive me for all the posts. I tried to edit the post, but it does not let me I guess.
I took a look at the bridge manager earlier today, I did not think I completed it, but it looks like I must have done something. The user group for my Creative Team is gone. All the users that had that group as a primary group have now disappeared. They have not been deleted because when I try to add a user with that username, it says there is already one that exists.

So how I get my user group and the usernames back so I can fix the original problem I had at the beginning of this thread?

I was not meaning for it to urn into this, but I guess I messed some stuff up? IDK.  ???

Any help I get at this point is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

lauriesscraps

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 05:43:45 pm »

Anyone?

lauriesscraps

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 03:37:24 am »

Can anyone help? Pretty please!?!  ;)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 02:58:19 pm »

The whole story is very confusing and elusive. I suggest to restore a backup.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.