Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not able to upgrade to 1.5 from 1.4.26 and 27  (Read 2830 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lars_4

  • Coppermine newbie
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
Not able to upgrade to 1.5 from 1.4.26 and 27
« on: September 21, 2010, 09:23:14 pm »

Hi!

I am having serious issues of when upgrading to the latest 1.5 version.
It seems that the SQL query's are only partially being applied in the database.
I have tryed to run some SQL upgrade query's directly into the DB, some of them work and some not.
Most of the query's that fail manually are marked as "already done / applied" on the upgrade.php page.
The MySQL user has full privileges to that database.
I have now tryed to upgrade 5 times, and rolled back 5 times since i get Fatal errors on all the tries.

This is the first fatal error: accesslevel column is missing in the usergroups table (somewhat like that)

I have fixed that through manually pushing this update into the DB, then another issue pops up.
Also the third SQL statement in the update.sql seems to error manually, the INDEX (EXTENSTION) does not excist.

Server Info:
Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch
MySQL client version: 5.0.51a
PHP extension: mysql

The files on disk are removed by the script, but 99% of the SQL query's for the update are marked as Already done / applied by the update.php script.

Does anyone has any suggestions?

I have used PHP / MySQL for years, i have never come across this issue before...
Logged

Αndré

  • Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • *****
  • Country: de
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 15764
Re: Not able to upgrade to 1.5 from 1.4.26 and 27
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 11:59:03 am »

I am having serious issues of when upgrading to the latest 1.5 version.
Moving from cpg1.5 install to cpg1.5 upgrading ::)


This is the first fatal error: accesslevel column is missing in the usergroups table (somewhat like that)
[..]
Also the third SQL statement in the update.sql seems to error manually, the INDEX (EXTENSTION) does not excist.
I assume those are the queries that doesn't work:
Code: [Select]
ALTER TABLE CPG_usergroups ADD access_level tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '3';
ALTER TABLE CPG_usergroups ALTER access_level SET DEFAULT '3';
[..]
ALTER TABLE CPG_filetypes DROP INDEX `EXTENSION`, ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `extension` );


The MySQL user has full privileges to that database.
I suggest to review that.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.