Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Better handling with pictures and more stuff  (Read 3890 times)

SCaRaB

• Coppermine newbie
Better handling with pictures and more stuff
« on: June 08, 2004, 10:44:36 pm »

Hi,

first want to say nice job!

I am used to use the gallery (name dont know :P) but i wanted one with mysql support so i came with you.. :)

Only there are some futures what i miss. :)

My camera has an option where it puts the images in the right side (so if you tilt the camera to 90degrees or something then the pictures goes automatically correct and tilt it..
with the other software i had, it was build in. but here you dont have it.. it is possible for you to add this?
Also in alot of pictures there are information been put into the jpeg file :) Maybe it is possible for you 2 read it and put it also in the mysql db (rather then reading it every time :))

Maybe it is also an idea to add a more complex user system (i saw it in the to-do list or something :)) so you can add users who can or cant see a album :)

And for last 8) to add a better multiple / batch upload. the one you got now quites half of the time.. just put in a options when more then 50 pictures that is loads more then 1 pages :) to eass up the process (just a thought ;))

thanks!

and keep up the good work!!!!

Paul

(need any help? email me :P)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Better handling with pictures and more stuff
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 10:04:08 am »

Image rotation will be in cpg1.3.0 (which is currently beta and will be released shortly).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.