Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannot upload some files  (Read 8819 times)

CherryTree.

• Coppermine newbie
Cannot upload some files
« on: September 10, 2010, 12:41:25 pm »

My apologies if this issue has already been raised, but I couldn't find anything the same.

This is my gallery: http://www.dianavickersdaily.com/gallery/index.php
And my issue is that I cannot upload a folder containing 10 files/pictures, and I don't know why.
I can upload them to the FTP, but the batch add will not add them, as explained below.

I go to batch add (see Untitled), into the directory it's in, 'Event & Appearances', and the sub-directory, '2010' (see Untitled 2 and Untitled 3). The folder I'm attempting to add is '8th September - Mulberry's Fashion's Night Out Celebration' (see Untitled 4).

However when I click ok to add them, it circles back to the beginning and to the first screenshot provided, and just keeps going in circles and will not add. I've tried adding other folders since having this problem and they've worked fine, it just seems to be this one. I've also checked the Permissions and they're the same as everything else I've added so it can't be that either.

Any help is much appreciated.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Cannot upload some files
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 01:24:13 pm »

Try to remove special chars like the apostrophes.

CherryTree.

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Cannot upload some files
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 02:10:14 pm »

Thank you! I didn't realise there was any extra characters in the name, but it works now.
Much appreciated.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.