Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for Custom Design  (Read 5267 times)

kravaty

• Coppermine newbie
    • kravaty
Looking for Custom Design
« on: February 11, 2011, 02:26:51 pm »

I currently have a Website for wow a game that I play that has had a custom Phpbb Template and Website Template.  I would like to have a Image Gallery where Members can upload Images into there portfollio and etc but I don't want it to look blah and dull.  No offense to creators of Coppermine I just want it to match my Custom Design already if you know what I mean.  Willing ot pay a far price for this so please give me a email at my work account and we'll work something out.  Thank you for your time and look forward to working with someone on this.
Najširší výber pánskych kravát, manžetových gombíkov a iných módnych doplnkov na slovenskom internete.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Looking for Custom Design
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 02:40:22 pm »

Please provide a link to your existing site. Integrating coppermine should be a simple enough matter but a link will really help potential suiters to determine whether they are up to it. Aslo, do you need coppermine to be bridged with your current forum software (phpbb3?)?
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.