Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Only files with the following extensions are accepted: after upgrading  (Read 10048 times)

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie

My server: www.themasons.net/gallery

I just upgraded to 1.5.8 from 1.4.2.4.  Everything appeared to go fine with no errors.  Now when batch uploading pictures I get this error.

My Allowed image types is set to: jpeg/jpg/png/gif.  I didn't change any settings after the upgrade.  The directory I am trying to upload from contains jpg images.

I looked through some similar posts on the forum.  I have confirmed that the filetypes table exists in my database - it has 107 records and includes jpg.

There are only jpg images in the directory I am trying to add.

I am still looking through related posts but I am not finding anything that seems to solve this.  Thanks for any help.

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Only files with the following extensions are accepted: after upgrading
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 02:48:48 pm »

I may have mistyped in my original message - the issue is with Batch Add Files.  However, I went through the troubleshooting in the previous post and got the following error:

Error
No file was uploaded!
If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...

File: E:\www\gallery\db_input.php - Line: 554

I searched for this error message and performed the troubleshooting but

I checked my php configuration, uploads are turned on, max file size is set to 16M, and the tmp directory is set correctly.  Also, I am running my Gallery on a Windows XP machine and all the drives I am using in it are local drives (no network drives) so the web server has access to all of them and I believe has read/write unless something changed in the configuration during the 1.5x upgrade process?

So I apparently have two issues?  I cannot perform a simple upload - resulting in the error above. 

And I also cannot batch add files anymore, resulting in the error message:

Error
Only files with the following extensions are accepted:

File: E:\www\gallery\searchnew.php - Line: 251

I obviously screwed something up but I cannot figure it out, yet.  Thanks for the help.

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 03:00:19 pm »

bump

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 04:06:45 pm »

Can you please try if batch-add and http upload works with a fresh installation of cpg1.5.8? Thanks.

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 05:12:06 pm »

I can do that.  Can you provide some quick pointers on how I would do a clean install without messing up or losing my current installation?  Thanks.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 05:56:57 pm »

Just upload it in a new folder and use another database.

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 07:13:48 pm »

I did that and ran the install script.  The first thing it did was to present me with 2093 lines of errors like this:

Notice: Undefined index: no_modification_check in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 785

Notice: Undefined index: hide_images in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 740

Notice: Undefined index: txt_missing in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 776

Notice: Undefined index: no_modification_check in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 785

Notice: Undefined index: hide_images in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 740

Notice: Undefined index: txt_missing in E:\www\cpg15x\include\versioncheck.inc.php on line 776

My PHP is: Server version: 5.0.27-community-nt
My MySQL is: MySQL client version: 5.0.45
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.