Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help configuring Image View size  (Read 5282 times)

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
Help configuring Image View size
« on: August 23, 2010, 04:06:58 pm »

Dear all, I have a Coppermine installation that I have been running at home to share family pictures - it has worked wonderfully for years - awesome product.  I haven't needed to do any configuration on this - and now I am looking to change something and familiarize myself with the configuration items.  I want to change the image view screen to show a bigger intermediate thumbnail.  I looked at the configuration settings and it is set to 100%.  I am running 1.4.2.4.  Any advice will be great - I have looked through the documentation and the FAQs, as well as searching through the forum - but I can't seem to put my finger on a possible solution.  Thanks!

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Help configuring Image View size
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 08:24:41 pm »

Ok, I upgraded to 1.5.8.  This has caused another issue with batch import that I will post in the appropriate forum.  I also (think) I figured out the image size issue.  I was confusing the thumbnail with the intermediate picture.  Hence my settings were not working - naturally!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.