Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update of Coppermine site  (Read 5323 times)

fjell

• Coppermine newbie
    • Fjellfotografen
Update of Coppermine site
« on: August 22, 2010, 11:57:10 pm »

I am looking for someone who can help me to update the site fjellfotografen.se to the latest version of Coppermine. The theme will be the same as before but it needs to be updated to work on the new version. In addition, I need a plug-in that connects Coppermine with Dropbox, so Coppermine download high resolution images uploaded to the Dropbox and post them in the Coppermine database - after having reduced the size of the image.

It should be connected to a store that allows a customer to purchase high-resolution images which are supplied from the Dropbox. The customer should be able to select the resolution of the image and price will depend on it. Image retrieved from Dropbox and then scaled down to the size that the customer purchased and sent from the Dropbox via a link in an email

I may also need other plug-in so I want a long term relationship with someone who can work for a relatively low hourly rate. I have no direct budgetary restrictions, but I want a good job done for a reasonable rate. Can you understand Swedish, it's an advantage, but English is also good.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Update of Coppermine site
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 12:17:43 am »

A few things might help potential suiters in deciding if they want to take on this task.

What roughly are you willing to pay? A link to your site? What is Dropbox and a link to that? Are these facilities already available on your current coppermine driven site or will they need coding from scratch?

That could mean a lot or a little bit of work so providing a little more information up front might persuade people to be in touch.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

fjell

• Coppermine newbie
    • Fjellfotografen
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 12:37:26 am »

The adress to the site is there... If you do not know what Dropbox is, Google on it... and no, these facilities is not in my site today. My budget is 1000 usd or more, but we will go in steps so I see that the job is done in a good way.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 12:50:09 am »

Ah right, missed the link as you did not make it clickable - http://fjellfotografen.se/index.php

Dropbox appears to be a remote file sharing service. I very much doubt that coppermine could be used to connect with dropbox in the way you suggest, at least not without a major recode. I wish you luck.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.