Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding text to displayimage.php  (Read 2644 times)

dianajameson

• Coppermine newbie
Adding text to displayimage.php
« on: August 20, 2010, 01:35:04 pm »

Hi

I am finding that a lot of my users don't realise that they can click the mid-sized images above the filmstrip thumbs to display the full sized picture.

I would like to display a message under the midsized image saying "click the picture above to display it in full size"

I am not a PHP expert. Am I right in thinking that I need to edit displayimage.php? I have looked through this file and can't see what I need to edit (something to do with picmenu?) or do I need to edit a file in my theme?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

I am using V1.5.6
I cannot give access to the site as is in a 'members' area and requires password access.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Adding text to displayimage.php
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 05:53:14 pm »

You just need to edit your theme.php file but without a link to your site it is impossible to show you how. However the documentation provides all you need to know regarding custom themeing and there are also many posts that will also show you how if you use the search facility.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.