Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FATAL ERROR  (Read 4834 times)

Katya

• Coppermine regular visitor
FATAL ERROR
« on: August 15, 2010, 04:32:53 pm »

i do all things to updrade my version from here - http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm
and after all i got Fatal Error and when i run update.php i got:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@evaphotos.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

is this means what my gallery destroy with all albums, files? what i should do?

Katya

Re: FATAL ERROR
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 04:48:33 pm »

now i got this:

While executing query 'SELECT MAX(group_quota) AS disk_max, MIN(group_quota) AS disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) AS can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) AS can_send_ecards, MAX(can_post_comments) AS can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) AS can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) AS can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) AS has_admin_access, MAX(access_level) AS access_level, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) AS pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) AS  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg_usergroups WHERE group_id in (3)' in bridge/udb_base.inc.php on line 321

mySQL error: Unknown column 'access_level' in 'field list'

Katya

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 05:50:36 pm »

my gallery: www.evaphotos.org

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 11:33:32 am »

While executing query 'SELECT MAX(group_quota) AS disk_max, MIN(group_quota) AS disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) AS can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) AS can_send_ecards, MAX(can_post_comments) AS can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) AS can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) AS can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) AS has_admin_access, MAX(access_level) AS access_level, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) AS pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) AS  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg_usergroups WHERE group_id in (3)' in bridge/udb_base.inc.php on line 321

mySQL error: Unknown column 'access_level' in 'field list'
You have to run update.php, but as far I can see your website already works :)

kaipi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 07:04:15 pm »

I had the same issue. I tried the update script but got as well an error.

Finally I got the bride working. It seems that my hoster had the globals turned on. I got the message register_globals is turned on by coppermine.
Iturned the globas off in the .htaccess file (php_flag register_globals off) and restarted the bridge manager and the bridge worked.

I´m not sure if this is the root cause for the issue but it worked for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.