Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: phpBB2 integration problem  (Read 2884 times)

blastof

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: phpBB2 integration problem
« on: June 05, 2004, 09:06:46 pm »

Sorry, this has probably been posted before, but I'm new to coppermine, and I couldn't find the answer here.  I'm trying to integrate Coppermine into my PHPBB2 board, and I followed all of the steps outlined here, but I'm still having problems.  My problem is, when i go to the gallery page and select login, it directs me to the forum login, then when i log in and go back to the gallery, I get:

Fatal error :

There was an error while processing a database query.

I turned on debugging and here is the specific message:

While executing query "SELECT (ug.group_id + 5) as group_id FROM `blastof_phpbb1`.phpbb_user_group as ug LEFT JOIN `blastof_phpbb1`.phpbb_groups as g ON ug.group_id = g.group_id WHERE user_id = 2 AND user_pending = 0 AND group_single_user = 0" on 0

mySQL error: select command denied to user: 'blastof_cop1@localhost' for table 'phpbb_user_group'

I'm a PHP and MySQL newbie, so i don't really know where to start.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 05:52:51 pm by GauGau »

goldmar

• Coppermine newbie
Re: phpBB2 integration problem
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2004, 09:45:48 pm »

I had this problem too.

It seems that coppermine doesn't handle the database settings of the forum correct.

I have phpBB as well and I had seperate databases for the forum and the gallery (and for each database one user) and after I gave the coppermine user the privileges to access the phpBB database everything went allright.
I assume that coppermine tries to access the forum's database with his own settings...

blastof

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2004, 01:19:58 am »

hey goldmar...

how did you give coppermine access?

blastof

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 03:40:10 pm »

Okay, I'm still at a loss here.  I can't get this to work.  Can anyone help me out?  How do I give blastof_cop1 permission to access the phpBB user database?

blastof

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 04:09:50 pm »

Okay, nevermind.  Problem solved.  I figured out how to give that user access to the database and all is well now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.