Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User list has no pagination  (Read 3128 times)

IchBin

• Coppermine newbie
User list has no pagination
« on: August 03, 2010, 05:23:23 pm »

As admin when I go to the user list to review the users, it only shows a single page. According to the docs it suggests that if there are more than 25 users, a tab for additional pages will appear at the bottom right of the screen. There are currrently 49 users, so I would assume there should be 2 pages. Haven't been able to find any setting for this. Nor have I been able to find anything in a search here. I have tried additional themes (classic, curve) to see if it's a theme problem, but the problem remains on all themes I have checked. This is not my gallery or I would post a link. Just helping a friend out with their gallery. Not sure that matters since only admins can see the user list. Oh, and there is no bridging configured either.

Running CPG 1.5.6

papukaija

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: User list has no pagination
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 06:08:18 pm »

Do you mean usermgr.php? If yes, then thhis issue is a bug and has already been reporeted. It's fixed in rev 7650 and higher. Use SVN to get a SVN version of CPG or wait for the next official release.

IchBin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 06:39:35 pm »

Ok, that explains it then. Will wait until the next release. Thanks!

IchBin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 09:40:54 pm »

So I decided to review the SVN bug that was posted about in that topic you linked me to. I compared my usermgr.php file to the SVN Rev 7448. My file is exactly the same in reference to the changes. Would there be any other reason that the pagination wouldn't work?
http://coppermine.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/coppermine?view=revision&revision=7448

Attached is my php file if someone else would like to take a look.

IchBin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 03:59:59 pm »

Does anyone have any clue why I can't get the additional pages on the user list to work?

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 04:42:40 pm »

As suggested above, the fix went into 7650. 7448 is a lower revision so you will not see the change until a later release. Fortunately, the 1.5.8 package is now available for download.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

IchBin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 04:55:47 pm »

Ah, sorry about that. I went to the topic concerning the bug and went from there not thinking about the REV number here. Thanks, I'll probably just update. Marking solved.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.