Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cut from sample theme.php method for custom menu gives blank page  (Read 3706 times)

kenw

• Coppermine newbie
    • In the Frame Photography

I am building a website, listed on my profile. It's written using frames, with Coppermine as a sub-frame. I want to change that so Coppermine is the main page, and migrate two main menu items (about_us and location) into the Coppermine menu. I have already created a custom theme in the recommended way, by copying from themes/sample and modifying style.css and theme.php. I did a few searches on the subject of custom menus, and concluded that I should cut and paste Section <<<$template_sys_menu>>> and Section <<<$template_sub_menu>>> into my theme.php file for modifications. When I do this and upload the file, my gallery page shows a blank screen. I didn't yet make any mods to the sections. I also tried copying the addbutton procedure and Section <<<THEME_HAS_NO_SUB_MENU_BUTTONS>>> , but that didn't change anything. I always pasted them before my other changes. Everything is normal when I remove all the menu sections. What have I missed? I enclose my theme.php file...

kenw

• Coppermine newbie
    • In the Frame Photography
Re: cut from sample theme.php method for custom menu gives blank page
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 04:55:25 pm »

It works now. Seems like I didn't include Section <<<assemble_template_buttons>>> . I thought I tried that before, but sometimes something that works Monday morning, couldn't possibly work on Sunday night. Maybe it's the coffee.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.