Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CCBill integration  (Read 18392 times)

lordwulf

• Coppermine newbie
CCBill integration
« on: June 05, 2004, 12:48:01 am »

I am building a site using CCBill as my processor for the content and need to get the names of the username and password fields so they can do whatever it is they are trying to do.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: CCBill integration
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2004, 03:36:15 pm »

I don't know the app "CCBill", but I suggest you take a look at the current bridge files that supply integration with various bbs. You could modify one of those to work with your app.
(It'd be nice if you contributed your CCBill bridge if you succeed).

GauGau

akuma13

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 02:42:47 pm »

did you ever have any luck with this?  i am also trying to bridge some apps to ccbill:

coppermine
subdreamer
phpbb
xchat

they will all bridge to phpbb maybe the answer is solving the ccbill bridging with phpbb and having the others bridge off the BB?

J

I am building a site using CCBill as my processor for the content and need to get the names of the username and password fields so they can do whatever it is they are trying to do.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 03:55:31 pm »

Bridging won't work cause CCBill (billing processor) uses htpasswd auth by default.
But there may be a possibility. I've never tried, just an idea...

With php you can read server variables that contain info if a user's logged in and what username/ pwd he used. Should be possible auto to log him in into coppermine with that ($_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'], $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_PW'])

As far as I remember CCBIll offered a 'post back' cgi... search their site for more info. This you can use to create a coppermine user (you'll need some perl skills for that, how the user table looks).

Problems may arise if users sign up with the same name (different user management)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 18 queries.