Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload Question  (Read 5846 times)

stucazzo81

• Coppermine newbie
Upload Question
« on: July 23, 2010, 06:59:22 pm »

First of all thanks for making such a great product.
I am using Coppermine to collect photos from my upcoming wedding, allowing guests to share their photos with us.  i have the gallery all setup, created one album for everyone to post to, I am allowing guests to upload to this album.  My question is, after they upload is it possible to bypass the edit photo screen where is allows them to put in a description?  I would like them to go back to the main screen after their upload completes.
Thanks for the help!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Upload Question
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 08:02:29 pm »

Guests cannot enter file details by default since cpg1.5.8 (will be released soon). See code changes here.

stucazzo81

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 01:14:39 am »

The updated scripts worked like a charm.
On a side note, I have a couple of questions... any way I can change the header links for guest accounts?  I would like to them to only have an upload and home link.  And lastly any way I can set guest account's default upload folder, rather then having them choose it from the drop down menu.

Once again thanks for the awesome software!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 04:06:45 pm »

I have a couple of questions
We have a one question per thread rule. Please start new threads for your other questions, if the following short answers doesn't help you.

any way I can change the header links for guest accounts?  I would like to them to only have an upload and home link.
That's possible with the file theme.php. Create different output by checking if the constant USER_ID is 0 (= guest). Please read the docs and the theme board how to do that, as it has been asked and answered many times before how to add/remove menu buttons.

any way I can set guest account's default upload folder, rather then having them choose it from the drop down menu.
Nobody can choose the folder, but only the album he/she can upload to. If you want them to upload to just one album, set the permissions accordingly.

Please mark this thread as resolved by hitting the little icon in the initial post.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 04:54:31 pm »

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.