Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to use CPG within my exiting website and with e=commerce shopping basket  (Read 3647 times)

apct

• Coppermine newbie

I have an existing website created with Dreamweaver MX studio, now upgrading to 2004.  I would like to use CPG to display all my pictures that I am selling.  I am thinking of somehow making CPG appear within a table or frame with my existing page design which has the nav bars at top and bottom.  I will also need to integrate some sort of shopping basket application to work with the thumbnails or popup enlarged images.  My idea is to have people view my photos then add the ones they want to buy to my shopping basket to purchase at the end of viewing.  

I would like to use your photoalbum to manage/display your photos within my pages to I can incorporate my navigation bars and have ecommerce application integrated into my pages.

Sounds like some sort of dream, but something I would like to get going and would like to know if your application can meet my needs?  What do you think?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.