Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help (Original Sized Images Pop Up Error?)  (Read 3501 times)

jmmc

• Coppermine regular visitor
Help (Original Sized Images Pop Up Error?)
« on: July 22, 2010, 04:46:40 pm »

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me with something. So I'm using the Coppermine 1.5.6 for the first time and everything's been working good so far but I've just started uploading high quality pictures (bigger than like 1000px or something), when I click on the resized pic (the normal_ file) to open the pop up with the original sized one, it won't open in its original size but it's also resized to like 950px or something, but if I right click and click view image the original picture is there with the 3000px. Is it possible for the actual original pic to open in the pop up or does this new version not allow the pop up to be the actual original file even if it's bigger than the screen?

I don't know if you got my error, I basically want the original pic to show up in its original size on the pop up window which currently doesn't since the pic that is currently appearing in the pop up window is also resized (altho it has bee uploaded in its original size since the watermark has also been resized and looks smaller since the uploaded pic is bigger than what its showing).

Thanks so much in advance!!

Here's some caps:

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Help (Original Sized Images Pop Up Error?)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 05:36:15 pm »

Enable transparent overlay, as discussed many times before.

jmmc

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Help (Original Sized Images Pop Up Error?)
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 07:20:20 pm »

Thanks, I made a search here and I found some other thread with that solution but I also realized that won't allow guests to save the pictures, so I was wondering how do I put the download button above the full pic on the pop up?  ??? I couldn't seem to find any way to do it.  :-\
I also found that "Big Pop-Up Images (no resize for fullsize) v1.0" on the plugins subforum but on the changelog it only mentions that it fixes the problem on Internet Explorer, what about the other browsers? Does it work there too or is there other plugin to make it work everywhere?

Thank you again in advance for your help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.