Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just an info: SWFUpload issues and Firefox 3.6.6  (Read 7899 times)

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
Just an info: SWFUpload issues and Firefox 3.6.6
« on: July 21, 2010, 01:19:54 pm »

I had massive issues with Firefox 3.6.6 Win and the Flash driven upload. IE and Opera worked, just Firefox gave an IO Error #2038. Since updating to Firefox 3.6.7 the issues are completely gone, all works fine again, even when re-using the old 3.6.6 profile. I thought I'd share this.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Just an info: SWFUpload issues and Firefox 3.6.6
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 01:27:41 pm »

Worked (and still works) for me as expected. Just for your information :)

loungelizard

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • lounge-lizard.org
Re: Just an info: SWFUpload issues and Firefox 3.6.6
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 09:52:18 pm »

I'm glad I found this thread, at least I'm not the only one going nuts with this :-)
I'm encountering the same problem. I'm trying to hunt down the problem in one of my plugins (see http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,63693.20.html). I disabled my plugins to make sure I was no longer interfering and then I noticed that under
Firefox 3.6.8
Chrome 5.0.375.126
The SWF-Upload fails. I can't make out a particular error besides the flash-box turning red with the error message and a pop-up coming up.

With my IE 8.0.7600.16385 it works fine which confuses me even more.

Anyone has a clue, what might cause this behavior and even better: how i could turn it off? ;)

Cheers Florian

(CPG is 1.5.8 current download)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.