Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom Menu Link Icon  (Read 4202 times)

viper357sa

• Coppermine newbie
Custom Menu Link Icon
« on: July 18, 2010, 11:15:57 am »

Hi

I have just installed v1.5.6 and am using the default Curve theme, I have added a Custom Menu Link but I see no option of how to get an icon next to it like the rest of the menu items.

How do I get an icon next to my Custom Menu Link?

Thanks.

http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/iddatabase/index.php

p.s. I have been searching for about 20 minutes and have been unable to find any information on this, thank you.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Custom Menu Link Icon
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 07:43:01 am »

Well done on posting the needed details. As a first step you need to do as suggested in Documentation -> Creating your custom theme - > Rename your theme first
Next, we need to know how you added the extra menu item ("forum") - did you use the Coppermine config item URL of your custom link or did you modify your custom theme? If you have modified your custom theme, zip your custom theme folder and attach the zip file to your next posting.

viper357sa

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 09:11:53 am »

we need to know how you added the extra menu item ("forum") - did you use the Coppermine config item URL of your custom link
Yes, I used the Coppermine config item URL of your custom link.
Well done on posting the needed details. As a first step you need to do as suggested in Documentation -> Creating your custom theme - > Rename your theme first
Is all of that really necessary? I'm not creating custom themes and templates etc. All I want to do is add one small icon next to my link.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 12:17:02 pm »

Renaming your theme prevents the accidentally overwriting during an update.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.