Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPG to use xternal FTP server for batch and simple up/download?  (Read 2856 times)

Thempleton

• Coppermine newbie

Hi guys,
my actual hosting service is ruling bad so I'm moving to a better one. Therefore the actual media repository serving my CPG (ca. 24000 files), accessible also via FTP remains valid, for no charge (!) and best performances, so I'm not willing to abandone it.
The problem is I can't figure out how to convince CPG to refer to this Internet reacheable FTP-server through the IP/dirpath or ftp.srv.domainname/dirpath.

A LONG search on the forums and the doc didn't serve me with a help so far I could see...

Any idea?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: CPG to use xternal FTP server for batch and simple up/download?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 07:39:14 am »

The problem is I can't figure out how to convince CPG to refer to this Internet reacheable FTP-server through the IP/dirpath or ftp.srv.domainname/dirpath.
Not at all.
  • You can't store pics remotely using Coppermine
  • You can't use another protocol but http
  • You need to respect board rules
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.