Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to upload files or batch add  (Read 8218 times)

misslovelyfiles

• Coppermine newbie
Unable to upload files or batch add
« on: July 11, 2010, 05:18:23 am »

My web host provide put my permission at 755 and my permission on coopermine is 777 so I don't know if that has something to do with it. I did all the little hits to fix the problem and I still can't upload a file , upload by url and I can't batch add files please help me I have been trying to figure this out all day and this is the message i get for batch adding files Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

Cmd line :
/usr/bin/convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 100x75 'albums///100_1053.JPG' 'albums///thumb_100_1053.JPG'

The convert program said:
sh: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directory

and when i up;pad i get this erro message
The previous file could not be placed.

You have successfully placed all the files.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 05:41:35 am by onthepike »

onthepike

Re: Unable to upload files or batch add
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 05:47:44 am »

I split your topic from the one you tagged, which was a completely different issue than your own. Please do read the board rules and abide by them when seeking support.

You are required to post a link to your gallery with all support requests.
You must not hijack someone elses thread, but start your own instead.
You must search the boards for your specific issue, in your case, Image Magick 127
All upload support requests must include a non-admin test account with permissions set accordingly.

Now onto your issue: In config, change your Method for resizing images from Image Magick to GD Version 2.x which should resolve this issue. If it does not, change the path you currently have set for Image Magick to the correct path on your server.

Should these fail, please use the above as a guide to your follow-up post.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 06:03:03 am by onthepike »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.