Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumbnail View Question  (Read 5532 times)

Antivash

• Coppermine newbie
Thumbnail View Question
« on: July 12, 2010, 11:16:34 pm »

I've looked around the forum and done a bit of google searching, but I can't seem to find anything of the nature I'm looking for. So I figured I'd take a shot in the dark and see if I can find anyone on here if they knew what I'm talking about and can point out a method for me...

I'm wondering if I can set a specific category to display a custom number of columns/rows, be it through code modification to a theme, or a CPG file, or even a plugin. I've got a site set up to host pictures I randomly collect across the net, plus html/pdf/rars of idiotic little fanfictions friends write, but the document files sometimes have long names... It sort of screws up the custom theme look if I use too many columns and at the same time makes the image pages look... empty.

I'd look into doing it myself, but I am ... completely code stupid. Any help anyone can give would be awesome and waaay appreciated. Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Thumbnail View Question
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 09:46:47 am »

I'd look into doing it myself, but I am ... completely code stupid.
Then you won't be able to accomplish what you're trying to do. If you want support, you should do as suggested per board rules - you agreed to respect them when you signed up, and a summary even shows whenever you compose a posting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.