Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: Unable to unbridge old version to upgrade.  (Read 6069 times)

Twist3d

• Coppermine newbie
[Invalid]: Unable to unbridge old version to upgrade.
« on: July 10, 2010, 07:50:10 am »

I am stuck on this and am on the brink of giving up on having a coppermine gallery.

Problems I'm having is the bridge manager is not accepting my main admin username and password so I can disable the bridge manager so I can upgrade to the current version of coppermine.

Is there a backdoor way into bridge manager to disable it so I can upgrade since the correct username and password is not working?

I even attempted to reset the password in phpmyadmin for the main account and still no can't get in.

What can I do?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 08:20:31 am by Joachim Müller »

onthepike

Re: Unable to unbridge old version to upgrade.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 07:57:01 am »

First, please post a link to your gallery. This will enable me to place your topic in the most appropriate forum (as well as verify settings before responding). It's also mandatory.

Twist3d

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 07:58:40 am »

I actually erased the gallery because it simply pissed me off.

I just need to know if there is a way to get around logging in the bridge manager with a username and password that fails to work so I can disable the bridge.

onthepike

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 08:10:03 am »

I actually erased the gallery because it simply pissed me off.

Then no support is needed and thus renders this thread invalid.

I just need to know if there is a way to get around logging in the bridge manager with a username and password that fails to work so I can disable the bridge.

Without a link and a proper support template: Recover From Failed Bridging is all I can offer.

Should you decide to re-install Coppermine in the future, please start a new topic with required details as per board rules.

Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.