Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Layout of "Last updated albums"  (Read 3942 times)

prokops

• Coppermine newbie
Layout of "Last updated albums"
« on: July 09, 2010, 04:09:34 pm »

Hi ..

Read up on the docs, the theme.php sample and the forum in order to resolve my issue, but no luck.

Basically I want to edit the theme in my theme.php in order to output "Last updated albums" as I see fit. From what I can gather, this particular part of my theme uses elements of "$template_thumbnail_view" among others, but there is no central html to edit that I can find. I wish to make cosmetic changes like among others things to remove the album count and move the upload date up by the title, change the way the font is displayed and so on. My question is where the HTML for this is being generated and how I would go by implementing the changes I mentioned in my "theme.php".

I would also like to thank the dev's for doing a great job on Coppermine, I am very impressed over the 1.5x version.

gallery: http://www.prokop.dk/gallery

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Layout of "Last updated albums"
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 06:30:08 pm »

What you appear to request is both a change in business logic as well as layout, so you probably won't get away with editing theme.php only - you will probably need to edit Coppermine's core. The term
Basically I want to edit [...] [the] output [of] "Last updated albums" as I see fit.
is a bit vague. Please specify what exactly you want to see changed: is it the "lastup" section that you have specified in "the content of the main page" or is it the actual meta album that display the last upload images in itself (http://www.prokop.dk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup)? What exactly do you want to see changed? Is wrapping it into a container and specifying different CSS not enough?
You have to understand that the different meta albums can't be given different layouts using elements of theme.php alone - the logic resides in other place.
You might want to zip your custom theme folder for a start and attach the zip to your next posting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.