Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need help in random photos  (Read 3932 times)

akram20861

• Coppermine newbie
need help in random photos
« on: July 08, 2010, 11:04:51 am »

Dear
first i want to thank you for the "coppermine- gallery" pakage and for this forum
now, i need your help for the following:-
i have a site for my arganization and we have more than 150 members
i want to but the photos to our members in 1 album
i want to display 20 or 30 members photos at page ( with < and > botton to navigate other pages)
i want this photos to displayed randomly without repeat till all photos finish

can u help me in this matter?
Thanks in advantge
Akram

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: need help in random photos
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 12:44:19 pm »

akram20861

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 02:22:19 pm »

yes, you are right
here is the link
www.egarea.org/learn

this is what i try to do and after evry thing about our members became good and work correctly, i'll add a link inside the main site " egarea.org" to the album of members

thanks again
Akram

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

akram20861

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 08:34:29 pm »

Dear Joachim
Thank u very much
i downloaded CPMfetch and install it , but it give me an error because it is old version ( since 2007 ) ,
i try to understand how to let it work with new version of coppermine 1.5.6 ( first link u advice me ), and i find this :-

Re: CPMfetch for 1.5.6
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 10:44:23 pm » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bear in mind that VUUD is working on a new improved version specifically for the 1.5.x line of Coppermine. This is what I am using now to continue using his excellent tool.

Open install.php and find the line  (around 61 )

Code:
   'cfSQLPictureSelect' => 'p.filepath AS pFilepath, p.filename AS pFilename, p.aid AS pAid, p.filesize AS pFilesize, p.title AS pTitle, p.caption AS pCaption, p.owner_id as pOwnerId, p.ctime AS pCtime, p.hits AS pHits, p.pid AS pPid, p.pic_rating AS pPic_Rating,  p.votes AS pVotes, p.pwidth AS pWidth, p.pheight AS pHeight, p.user1 as pUser1, p.user2 as pUser2, p.user3 as pUser3, p.user4 as pUser4, c.cid as cCid, c.name as cName, c.description as cDescription, c.pos as cPos, c.parent as cParent, c.thumb as cThumb',
and replace with

Code:
   'cfSQLPictureSelect' => 'p.filepath AS pFilepath, p.filename AS pFilename, p.aid AS pAid, p.filesize AS pFilesize, p.title AS pTitle, p.caption AS pCaption, p.owner_name AS pOwner_name, p.owner_id as pOwnerId, p.ctime AS pCtime, p.hits AS pHits, p.pid AS pPid, p.pic_rating AS pPic_Rating,  p.votes AS pVotes, p.pwidth AS pWidth, p.pheight AS pHeight, p.user1 as pUser1, p.user2 as pUser2, p.user3 as pUser3, p.user4 as pUser4, c.cid as cCid, c.name as cName, c.description as cDescription, c.pos as cPos, c.parent as cParent, c.thumb as cThumb',
That is for the benefit of others who may need this tool. Once again you have neglected to post your link. Please try not to forget in future.

first i'm not understand ( the code not appear ) and i try to replace line 61 in " install.php " file ( this line is empty ) , i try to replace this line with " space ", but nothing happen
can u explain to me this code?
and if ther another method to solve my problem i told u at the biginning?

thanks again
Akram

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
[Closed]: Re: need help in random photos
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 08:37:53 pm »

For various reasons we have a one question per thread policy. Please start a new thread in the cpmfetch forums with this question.

Closing
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.