Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to put a flash banner at the top of the main gallery page.  (Read 2775 times)

jeffcarew

• Coppermine newbie

Dev Team: Thanks for a great gallery!  Sorry if wrong topic, but there was no link to start a new one.  CPG rocks and I'm finally to the point where I can customize things.  My next mod is to have a flash banner appear at the top of the main gallery page.  That's all.  A simple HTML insert would do the trick, but I can't find where it should go.  Read the manual, searched the forums...can't find it.  Thanks in advance.

onthepike

Re: How to put a flash banner at the top of the main gallery page.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 02:37:32 am »

Topic split from Where should I past Google Analytics code to capture information for EACH photo? where it had no business being posted.

Please familiarize yourself with our forum rules, which clearly state that you must not hijack someone elses thread, that you must post a link to your gallery with any and all support requests, that you maintain the very strict "one issue per thread" rule and so on.

Board Rules / Forum Policies
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.