Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: File Limit's in the Coppermine Gallery  (Read 7424 times)

rbdmusic

• Coppermine newbie
File Limit's in the Coppermine Gallery
« on: July 09, 2010, 01:12:20 am »

my coppermine gallery will not let me upload more than 100 files at a time and reach a maximum of 400 files per album. I do not know what happens ... Tell me what I can do to fix this ...

When I try to upload more than 100 files at once, the page will refresh and re-do section of / albums on Batch.

And when I try to upload new files to an album with 400 files, it is the same ... I do not know why this is the top reason ...

I really need your help. Thanks.

Link: www.rbdmusic.info/fotos

onthepike

Re: File Limit's in the Coppermine Gallery
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 01:20:43 am »

The first thing you need to do is acquaint yourself with the board rules. Double-posting, speed posting and posting in inappropriate sub-boards is not appreciated.

The next thing you need to do is update:

<!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.18 (stable)-->

Your gallery is subject to potential harm and stands 9 versions behind some major security fixes. Current version stands at 1.4.27 or upgrade to 1.5.6

Then, please see Upload Troubleshooting and Asking For Support on Upload Issues.

Lastly, when posting screen shot attachments to the English speaking portion of this community, it's both polite and preferred that you do so in English.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 01:38:58 am by onthepike »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: File Limit's in the Coppermine Gallery
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 07:53:38 am »

...to accomplish that, access your site using this link: http://www.rbdmusic.info/fotos/?lang=english

As OTP suggested you broke nearly every board rule that exists as well as common sense, so you better review your next posting extra carefully before submitting it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.