Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: admin section 1.4.26  (Read 3524 times)

heavensportal

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • The Fantasy Attic
admin section 1.4.26
« on: June 29, 2010, 10:49:12 am »

I just discovered this problem. In admin I can make no changes because everytime I click the button at the bottom to submit the changes I get this error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/attic/Themes/default/index.template.php  on line 217

some reason it is looking at the index.template.php from the forum, not the gallery index

I had classic/transmit themes install and have removed transmit along with my additional anycontent pages which do not show either.

Any idea what I should look at to see why it is looking in the wrong place or is it doing what it should do.

iscroll/breadcrumb/anycontent/anycontent1/catlist/anycontent3/alblist/lastup,6/anycontent2 (this is how they should appear) but only the main one works

http://thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg/index.php
gallery version: 1.4.26 with Stramm mod installed. It was working a few days ago but the additional anycontent 1-3 pages will not show up and they are listed to show

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: admin section 1.4.26
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 02:20:23 pm »

gallery version: 1.4.26 with Stramm mod installed.
Upgrade - most recent stable release of the cpg1.4.x family is cpg1.4.27!

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/attic/Themes/default/index.template.php  on line 217
As you said that file is not part of coppermine. Rename that file to get an error message from the file that calls that file. Definitely not a coppermine issue, but a matter of applying a custom hack or a custom theme. You should do as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#theme_create_rename first and then upload a vanilla theme from the orgiginal package to have a save fallback.

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 02:00:44 am »

oh my i did not realize we were to .27 yet...i need to upgrade them all...which right now only the ones associated with   (actually inside the attic folder on server)

I tried evrything i could think of and will surely try the upgrade and reinstall the theme from scratch.

thanks, and i will read the link too.

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 11:40:46 am »

update:

I upgraded to 14.27 by deleting all files (leaving the config files in place), reapplied the modpack by stramm, uploaded fresh classic theme then set the color changes that I had.

I still get the error message, even after all that.

http://thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg/index.php

I even tried turning on debug and it doesn't work either.

I even thought maybe it was something in the attic directory so I moved it to a different --new directory and it won't even load
I renamed the file it asks for and it won't load the page at all.

I am at a loss, any other ideas?

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 11:57:03 am »

UPDATED once more.

sheesh, I finally got it to behave. I totally lost both forum and gallery but now it works again. Somehow that index file had 2 instances of header name and when i removed one all started working right.

thanks for your help and patience.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.