Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Removing Statistics Information  (Read 2827 times)

typomaniac101

• Coppermine newbie
  • Keep Trying
    • Praise n Pray
[Solved]: Removing Statistics Information
« on: June 27, 2010, 03:46:29 pm »

First, my apologies if I'm in the wrong category and also for not being able to find what I'm looking for via searches. I know this has probably been posted a million times. Anyway, I'm trying to eliminate the string that says how many files in how many albums and number of  categories with amount of  comments viewed how many  times times which is displayed underneath each category. Also would like to eliminate the words Category, Alblums, and Files along with the integers displayed under Alblums and Files. The url for the site is http://teresafbc.org/galleries/index.php Just did the upgrade to cpgi 1427. Maybe I'm entering the wrong information in the searches. PHP is brand new to me. I thank you much for your time.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 08:08:52 am by Joachim Müller »

typomaniac101

• Coppermine newbie
  • Keep Trying
    • Praise n Pray
Re: Removing Statistics Information
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 04:44:06 am »

Problem Solved. Thanks to a post by Gizmo at http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=32833.msg279349 I was able to get rid of some things I didn't want showing. A little bit of experimenting with which lines to comment out and got it. Once again....thanks to everybody here. Wish I knew better what I was doing so I could pitch in and help....perhaps as time goes on.. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.