Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trouble Uploading a File with Add Batch  (Read 6010 times)

nefvld

• Coppermine newbie
Trouble Uploading a File with Add Batch
« on: June 22, 2010, 08:55:31 pm »

Hey i have always always have trouble with add batch file from copper main, i don't know why but anyways

Every time i click on a folder the images show up  ;D
But when i want to add it to a album it returns me back to the section were all the folders are :-\

Plz can someone help me. i have this video

http://selenadaily.es/ScreenFlow.mov

Plz would really appreciate it

onthepike

Re: Trouble Uploading a File with Add Batch
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 09:14:54 pm »

You have been instructed previously to post a link to your gallery, as per board rules. Additionally, you might have found an answer had you searched the boards for a similar issue which has previously been asked, addressed andresolved.

Finally, had you read the documentation, you'd have informed whether or not you've tried upload troubleshooting, and if so, but failed, you'd know to post a valid support request for upload issues.

nefvld

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 09:27:54 pm »

what?

umm ok heres the link

http://www.selenadaily.es/galeria

and if u need a test user ill make it plz someone help me.. tell me that the rules and this and that i dont usderstand why its always liek this

no one in this forum never wants to help me

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 09:48:31 pm »

We do want to help you but you need to help us to do so. At the moment you are just causing us unnecessary effort.

Please explain your issue in more detail. "I've got this video....." tells us nothing.

As you have not done as requested by onthepike I will quote the section of the docs he referred to

4.11.5 Asking for support on upload issues
When asking for support on the coppermine forum, post a link to your site and a test user account (the test user mustn't be in the admin group!) with upload privileges, with the above mentioned settings in place - this way, supporters can see the error messages as well. Do not post debug_output unless requested. If you want fast results, you should disable admin approval for the group the test user is in, so supporters can tell instantly what is wrong without needing to double-check.

When people have issues with uploading and decide to post their question on the Coppermine support board, they usually are told to read this upload troubleshooting section. Many of them fail to do so properly, which results in frustration both for users as well as supporters. To make this absolutely clear: the above mentioned steps are absolutely mandatory, no matter what skill level you have, no matter what upload method you have troubles with. Failing to do exactly as suggested will result in your request for help being ignored. Yes, this applies to you. We mean it!

Also, please write in English rather than text speak as it is one of those things that grates to some extent where I am concerned.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 07:46:42 am »

no one in this forum never wants to help me
Have you ever asked yourself if there might be a reason for this? Maybe it's because you misbehave and break board rules and common sense?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.