Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User Tagging?  (Read 2932 times)

Scias

• Coppermine regular visitor
User Tagging?
« on: June 17, 2010, 10:35:15 am »

Is it at all possible to set it so a user group (which is not admin), is capable of tagging images outside of user galleries?

If it isn't possible right now, is there any plans to add in such functionality?

If no to that question, is there any way for a plugin to be created, to create this effect, that is to give a specified user group the power to tag images in public albums, yet not allow access to anything else beyond what a normal user should be able to do?

I apologize if I missed it, but I've searched the forums and the new system (which is great, btw), but found nothing relating to this so far.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: User Tagging?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 10:46:40 am »

You've been around long enough to know better: Board rules / Forum policies: Post Links applies no matter what. I'm not going to tell you again.

Is it at all possible to set it so a user group (which is not admin), is capable of tagging images outside of user galleries?
What do you mean by "tagging" in this aspect?

grantson

• Coppermine novice
Re: User Tagging?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 04:35:02 pm »

If you mean tag users in pictures like facebook/flikr then try this plugin

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,60622.html
installed it earlier today on my gallery

you can assign permissions to read write or delete tags on a per user basis
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.