Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannot sign into photo gallery  (Read 6586 times)

Dino33L

• Coppermine newbie
    • Dinozland
Cannot sign into photo gallery
« on: July 07, 2010, 11:18:29 pm »

I'm getting this message when I try to log into my photo gallery: Warning your browser does not accept script's cookies. I'm also seeing this listed:

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_POST_VARS in /home/dino33l/dinozland.com/Gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 148
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_GET_VARS in /home/dino33l/dinozland.com/Gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 156
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_COOKIE_VARS in /home/dino33l/dinozland.com/Gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 163
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in /home/dino33l/dinozland.com/Gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 171
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in /home/dino33l/dinozland.com/Gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 178

Below is a link to my gallery: http://www.dinozland.com/Gallery and the version is 1.3.2. I also have a separate gallery with version 1.4 that is just fine. Yes, I have seen this issue posted LOTS of time and I know this is not in the correct area - I'm not seeing the option to post topic in this section. There seems to be more then one fix so I'm not sure what I need to do. I'm having this happen on both my desktop and my laptop. I had to install a new HD and re-install the OS (XP Pro) on my desktop but have not done anything to my laptop. My desktop has I.E.8 & Firefox 3.6.4 and my laptop has I.E.7 and Firefox 3.0.7. It's only just yesterday that I'm having this trouble on this particular gallery, however, other coppermine gallery, located at http://www.dlonskeyphoto.dinozland.com/Gallery_DLP is just fine on both computers (this is version 1.4 I believe). I'm not too experienced in using MySQL and phpMyAdmin as mention in the postings I've read about this problem. As far as I can tell, I've enables cookies - like I said, no problems with my version 1.4 gallery. I've included a .txt file so you can see what the screen messages are - having trouble saving page as a .jpg - any help would be greatful. I have thousands of pics on this gallery and would hate to have to get rid of it and move everything over to my other gallery...thanks in advance

Dino33L
Dino33L

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
Re: Cannot sign into photo gallery
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 11:29:39 pm »

I believe that v1.3 goes unsupported. Your best course of action will be to start reading the upgrading instructions in the Documentation link at the top of this page. Upgrade as soon as possible, your gallery is vulnerable to someone who would want to take advantage of it.

If you continue to have trouble after upgrading then post in the appropriate topic for the issue and version of Coppermine..

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Cannot sign into photo gallery
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 11:38:54 pm »

I believe that v1.3 goes unsupported.
Definitely no support for cpg1.3.x. Moving and locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.